Travel in the footsteps of cats - architectural, literary, and court yard - offers to find them all.
Visiting indicated in the itinerary objects and putting all the stamps, the most curious travelers will not only learn a lot of new, but also become the owners of the full "kotokarty" of the city.
The map can be downloaded in the VC group (http://vk.com/pitercats) or obtained from:
- Biblioteca. Gogol (except Mondays): Sredneokhtinsky etc., 8, Phone:.. 224-29-06
- Museum of the theater tale Pushkin Pushkin Str. Pushkinskaya 9, tel. 9952650
- Cat Museum: Vsevolozhsk, Koltushskoe w, 214, tel.. 947-38-74
- Microminiature Museum "Russian southpaw": Italian street, 35, tel.. 312-88-09
- Republic cats: Yakubovich 10, tel. 312-04-87
- The State Hermitage Museum - at informational desk, queue
- Management of veterinary Soviet 4- 5 - safely open the heavy door!